My dashboard - Setup

SuperOffice Analyze 7.5 Setup instructions for My Dashboard

Installation of the package

1. Log into SuperOffice Analyze as an adminstrator usually "baadmin".

2. Go to System adminstration -> System -> Import and click the Packages tab.

3. Click the Install link for My SuperOffice dashboard. (If the package has been installed previously the link will read Reinstall).

4. This dialog will appear.

Make sure to check the indicated checkbox.

5. You will receive a message that the package was successfully installed.

To get the best experience with the My dashboard solution it is imporant to:

1. Setup the web-panels correctly as specificed in this guide
  2. Change the internal SuperOffice browser settings for alle users of My dashboard
  3. Set up User sync to ensure all users have access to My SuperOffice Dashboard

This is how it's done...

Web-panel integration

The new my dashboard for SuperOffice Sales & Marketing should be installed by using the SuperOffice Admin-client. 

You need to add the following web-panels in SuperOffice Admin:

• My dashboard
  • Admin dashboard

Web-panel: My dashboard

Add the web-panel for my dashboard in GUI - Web panel section of SuperOffice Admin client.

Go to:

Lists -> GUI - Web panel

It is important that you type in the correct name and path as described in this article.

Name: My dashboard
URL:

http://SERVER/VIRTUALPATH/analysis/handlers/runtime.aspx?dashboardid=3a76e14f-b4a6-4a42-8b2d-35edb5a46bb6&tabid=-20253&soLogin=<user>|<usec>

Replace following:
SERVER: Name of the server running SuperOffice Analyze.

VIRTUALPATH: The virtual path to superoffice analyze. Example: analyzepro.

Window name: mydashboard
Visle in: Web panel on SuperOffice button

Access settings

Normally all users in the SuperOffice solutions should have access to this dashboard and the below navigator button.

If your are using the "grouping and filtering by usergroup" for this list you should give all groups access in the "Visible for user groups" section:

Adding a navigator button to trigger the web-panel

Name: Dashboard
URL: superoffice:browserpanel.mydashboard

When successfully setup in admin client then you should get the following view in SuperOffice:

Web-panel: Admin dashboard

Name: Admin dashboard
URL:

http://SERVER/VIRTUALPATH/analysis/handlers/runtime.aspx?dashboardid=619ea675-bac3-465c-8d97-ddbdf052f371&tabid=-20254&soLogin=<user>|<usec>

Replace the following:
SERVER: Name of the server running SuperOffice Analyze.

VIRTUALPATH: The virtual path to superoffice analyze. Example: analyzepro.

Window name: admindashboard
Visle in: Web panel on SuperOffice button

Access settings

The audience for the admin dashboard should only be super users in your organisations. It could be the IT department and editors.

Give the appropriate groups access from the "Visible for user groups" section:

SuperOffice internal browser

For the best view of the My dashboard dashboard you need to change the SuperOffice browser preference for all users.

"Use SuperOffice browser" should be set to: No

SuperOffice My Dashboard support for Internet Explorer is limited to IE 9.0 or newer. It will work great in Chrome or Firefox as well. Read the client requirements for more information here.

User Sync

How to set it up

1. Go to System Administration -> System -> Import. Then Click the User synchronization tab.

2. Click the Edit link to access the setting details.

3. To ensure that all the users have access the settings are correct by default. Like this:

4. You will have add at least one addition User sync for the users that will have access to SuperOffice Analyze as well. Best practice is the set up one User Sync for each role of user. Notice that we assign the correct default desktop for each role aswell as the reqired licenses.

5. Click the SAVE button. Users will be synchronized the next time it is executed. The default is every morning av 0500 hours and at noon.

6. Make sure the data sync service is properly installed. Follow these simple steps.