Budget on customerlevel ?

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Lars Aagesen
Budget on customerlevel ?

Hi

Is it posible to make budgets on customerlevel and what will it take ?

Is it possible as part of standardfeatures or is it something that has to be implemented as a special-script-thing ?

If possible as part of standardfeatures maybee there are some Excel-templates for work with ?

/Lars Aagesen

Tags: 
Erik
Erik's picture
Customer budget

Hi Lars,

A customer budget is a good idea that many sale teams like to implment. It's not part of the standard package, and requires SuperOffice Analyze PRO because you will have to create a new data table. It's not difficult, but it does require basic understanding of SQL.

hermandkno
How to connec an excel sheet with budget numbers.

Hi 

If I have an excel sheet with the budget in it, how to connect to it and use it in BA?

I have tried to experiment a bit with setting up OLEDB provider / datasource but get an error when trying to "connect" to it  under OLDB Connection Manager - login.

The excel sheet i try to connect to is XMLX, and i have tried to use both: Provider=Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0;Data Source=C:\SOTemp\Budget 2014.xlsx;

Extended Properties="Excel 12.0 Xml;HDR=NO"; and Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data SourceC:\SOTemp\Budget 2014.xlsx;User ID=<admin>;Password=<SuperOffice7>;

Hope someone can help me here.. :-)

Frank
Frode
Frode's picture
Excel support

Hi!

Have you followed the guidelines for setting up Excel here:

http://services.businessanalyze.com/community/node/272