Do the following to register a new user:
- Click on «Organization» and «Users» in the administration menu.
- Select «New».
Enter User name (valid email), full name and email.
Select the language that the user will use.
Select, where applicable, the organisation or organisational unit to which the user belongs.
- In the Access tab* - Select the group to which the user will belong. Primary and secondary.
Select the user’s start-up dashboard.
Select «Sys.admin» if the user is to have system administrator rights.
- In the licenses tab* - Select the components to which the user will have access.
- In the fields tab* - see the dashboard SuperOffice Analyze System - User sync. data for References to the external fields.
How to fill in Fields
- Click on «Register» to register the user.
* - refering to online users only.
Upon the first logon the user must request a new password by clicking "Reset password" below the login form.
- From the Administration menu, click on “Users” and then on “Update “
- Enter a search string, where applicable, and then click “Search”. Check “Show inactive” in order to see users that are set inactive.
- The list of users fitting the search criteria will now be displayed (or all users, if you did not enter any search criteria). In the list shown under the “Search” tab, click on the line for the user you wish to change.
- Make the changes you wish to make (see point 4.1.1 New user, steps 4-10) and click “Register”. Note that you cannot change the username for existing users.
Deleting a user
From the user editing form, click “Delete” to delete the user from the system.
Resetting the password
The user can reset the password from the login screen,
The password must consist of small and capital letters and a minimum of 8 characters.
Setting a user to inactive
If a user will not have access to Business Analyze for a period and yet will not be deleted from the system, the user can be set to inactive.
From the user editing form, click “Set inactive”.