Business Analyze comes with a number of licences, depending on how many your company has ordered. There is one licence for each user of the system.
TIP! You can see what licences you have, update them etc by navigating to the Import page:
Administration menu > Import > Licences
Platform user (fw) – Framework of the application (login access)
Developer – Data Central Access + Designer lisence
Designer - Add new tabs and create new dasboards
Input Module – input/budget
My Analytics – My analytics dashboard access
SuperOffice Analyze – SuperOffice Analyze package dashboards
SuperOffice Analyze for Customer Service - SuperOffice Analyze for Customer Service package dashboards
Reports - View old-style RDF reports
Runtime User – Custom Dashboards (This licence is also included in SuperOffice Analyze lisence)
Multiple Datasources - Used to connect additional datasources to Business Analyze
To access System Administration click your name or initials on the top right corner.
Administer per user
This is where you can set up which licences each user in Business Analyse will use.
- In the administration menu, select “Licences” and then “User”.
- Enter the name of a user in the “Find User” field. A lookup list will automatically update as you type.
- Select a user from the list. You will then have an overview of which licences are available and which ones are registered for the user.
- Select from the list on the left and click the arrow to assign the selected licences to the user. To remove licences registered for a user, select licences from the list to the right and click the arrow.
- Click “Register” to save the changes you have made.
Administer per component
This is where you can assign one or more user licences to a component.
- In the administration menu, select “Component License”.
- Select a component from the list and click “Retrieve licences". You will now have an overview of which users are assigned this component. Select from the list on the left and click to assign the selected users to the component. To remove users assigned to a component, select users from the list to the right and click .
- Click “Register” to register the changes you have made.
Administer per user
This is where you can assign one or more licences to a user
- In the administration menu, select “Users”.
- Click Search to view all users or search for a spesific username
- Click the user you want to edit
- in the licenses tab select wich license you want to assign to the user, if you want to select more than 1 lisence hold down CTRL.
- Click Register to confirm the changes
NB! take note of the feedback, do you have the required amount of licenses availible or not?
License by user
Note! This dashboard is only available if the content package “Business Analyze System Dashboards” is installed. Read more in the Import section on how to install content packages.
The dashboards show how the licenses is distributed on the users.