Business Analyze release note - December 2018
The latest release of Business Analyze (cloud solution) we have fixed many issues and made several significant improvements. Below you can read about some of the highlights.
- New workflow when logging in. Now you must first enter your username, then we will present to you your login alternatives (BA, SuperOffice, On-premise Active Directory etc).
- Customers using Microsoft Active Directory on-premise can now get single sign-on. This requires that we activate it for you, so reach out to us if you have any questions about this.
- Setting preferred start-up dashboard in the user administration now works as intended.
- You can no longer change e-mail for a user. This field has been removed because it's the same as the username.
- Fixed an issue in the user synchronisation that prevented the cached data tables to run/get updated properly.
- Fixed an issue that would cause an error when deleting organisation nodes
- Fixed an issue that caused some calculations to be wrong when exported to Excel.
- Added a new feature: Locked table headers. In the table dialog you can now turn on locked table headers. This will lock the table header and footer so only the content/rows get a scrollbar. Read more about it further down.
- Sales Coaching. All new dashboards in the Business Analyze for SuperOffice package! We will send out more information about this to all cloud customers, so stay tuned!
- All dashboards in content packages from us (Business Analyze for SuperOffice, GDPR etc) are now redesigned to use the new design. Read more below.
- Improvements to our UDEF module (User Defined Fields from SuperOffice).
- Improvements to user synchronisation. If the user ID in SuperOffice changes, we will no longer update the user in Business Analyze. Instead we will deactivate the old user and create a new one with the new username.
- Some small design fixes to the GDPR dashboards.
- Some small fixes to a parameter in the Customer Services dashboards.
- Made a small fix on the project parameter that sometimes caused an error.
- Added support for using Scripting Engine expressions in SQL to get localised language from SuperOffice.
- Added new columns for accumulated values in the dSales dataset. In the dashboard and editor you should now find new columns with accumutlated numbers (ACC).
- New design! We have updated our design profile and ALL customers will now use the new design. Read more about this change below.
In this release we have updated the overall design of the platform. New colors and better visualisations.
What's new and what you can expect
First you'll notice is the new colors, now the color scheme is more in tune with the rest of our branding. We've given Business Analyze a more modern look.
Making changes like this also comes with a few disadvantages. If you have made any custom dashboards, you may experience that the visualisations use little bit more space than before and may become crowded. You may also experience that visualisations that previously had a transparent background now has a solid white background.
But don't worry, there are a few tricks that will help.
In the editor, you can set a style on every element by opening the element container dialog. If you still need an element to have transparent background, select the "simplistic" style. I recommend you to play around with these styles.
If the visualisations overlap or are too close to each other, you can simply scale and reposition them a notch or two.
Locked table headers
We have also added a new feature to the table visualisations we think you will like. You can now lock the table header and footer so only the content/rows will get a scrollbar if there are many rows of data. You can turn this on in the editor. Right click the table and open the table dialog. On the left side you'll find a new checkbox called "Lock table headers". Turn it on and see the difference.
But note that this new feature is not recommended if your visualisation got a lot of columns and you already rely on the horizontal scrollbar.
But for the most part, this new feature will make your tables so much easier to read. Enjoy!
Complete list of Package Releases
|Name of package||Technical name in Sys.Admin=>Import||Version|
|GDPR for SuperOffice||GDPR for SuperOffice||2018-12-06 13:29|
|BA for SuperOffice||SuperOffice Analyze||2018-12-04 16:11|
|CRM Dataoptimization for SuperOffice||CRM Dataoptimization for SuperOffice||Version 1.02:
|Self Service Analytics||Self Service Analytics||v1.12: 2018-12-06 13:28|
|Sales Scoreboard for SuperOffice||Sales Scoreboard for SuperOffice||v1.2: 2018-12-06 13:30|
|My SuperOffice dashboard||My SuperOffice dashboard||v1.2: 2018-12-06 13:29|
Customers with Online DBmirroring synchronisation has already got theese packages installed.
Customers with hybrid installation need to do this manually. See guidelines here or contact our Customer Success Team!
Business Analyze Product Team