Business Analyze release note - August 2019
It may seem like an unusual time for a product release, but we thought you would want these updates as soon as possible.
As you see from the summary below, our main focus has been to improve the loading speed of the entire solution - from login to browsing dashboards. If you've ever said, 'Hurry up!', we hope you see a difference now.
We've also made several other improvements and fixed issues. Have a peak at the list below and remember to check the section about Single Sign-on (SSO). This can help you navigate to key reports faster, without the hassle of passwords.
Hope to hear from you soon!
P.S. Our technical support team is available as normal during the summer:) firstname.lastname@example.org
Rather than loading all dashboard parameters at once, the dashboard now loads what it needs, when it is needed. In some cases, we've seen this can lead to 6x faster loading time! This difference will be most noticable on dashboards with many parameters.
We have also worked on several other issues that affect loading time.
Single Sign-On (SSO) for SuperOffice CRM
Business Analyze now supports single sign on from SuperOffice CRM. This means you can nagivate directly to Business Analyze from the main menu in SuperOfficem or from web panels withtout having to re-enter your user name or password. Webpanels will also show dashboards from Business Analyze without any need to log in.
SSO with Active Directory
Business Analyze now also support single sign with Active Directory. This means, for example, that you can go directly from your companys intranet and over to a dashboard in Business Analyze without the need to log in again.
Support for more data sources
In addition to a wide range of applications that we already connect to, you can now connect and extract data from Google Analytics, LiveAgent and CrossAdvertising directly in the Data Central!
The easier it is to gather data into one place, the easier it is to analyze and gain insight from that data.
Visualisations: Updated gauges and dark theme
We have updated the look of the stardard gauge. Hope you like it! You can still change how it looks by changing the style of the element (if you have 'Designer' access)
The dark theme, which you can select for the dashboard and visualisation in the editor, has also been revised. It is a sharp alternative to a white or light background behind charts and graphs. You should try it!
A few of the additional fixes
- Default time between each slide in a slideshow is now set to 3 minutes.
- Custom format for datetime columns now work in the editor.
- Fixed some issues with the content package installer.
- Resetting your password from the login page should work again.
- Custom periodical parameters should now work.
- Fixed an error with ' and " in the users name when assigning licenses.
- Fixed issues with headings when exporting a dashboard.
- Usersync now handles user groups with multiple languages (when synchronising from SuperOffice CRM)
- Fixed issue with some selections in a period parameter.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some buttons from working properly.
- Navigators now load selections individually. This improves the loading speed of dashboards that uses navigator.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the column filter dialog from opening (from right-click menu).
- You can no longer edit the selection list of a navigator in runtime. This is now only possible in the editor.
- "Superofffice owl link" in Microsoft Edge browser.
- Fixed an issue with the charts when grouping on some date formats.
- Added an automatic index tuner that help improve the loading speed from any database.
- The total sum row should now also export correctly.
- Added the posibility to tag a dataset as hidden. This hides the dataset from selections in the editor. This leads to cleaner and more userfrendly lists in the editor.
- General improvements to the user sync administration.
- Added new choices in the period parameter. You can now select next 30 days and previous 30 days.