Mobile App release - Jan 2020
Our main focus in this update has been to add new data visualisations and fix bugs.
Highlights and new features
New and improved visualisations.
We have done many adjustments to our visualisations (charts and gauges), and we have added support for the new visualisations that we introduced in the latest version of Business Analyze including:
- Packed and split bubbles,
- Country and regional maps
- XYZ chart (Note! Only images provided from our SOimage renderer - person image from SuperOffice CRM - will work at this point).
We also added support for the new and improved range indicator icons in tables and numeric displays. Now all the new icons will show up on the mobile too.
Sometimes it is necessary to update the app to make sure the app displays information from Business Analyze correctly. We have added a feature that forces the user to go to the app store and update the app.
- Improved number formatting. Numbers should now be formatted correctly improving readability.
- Range indicators should now work on all gauges (radial, solid and numeric).
- Improved the look of pivoted tables (and other large tables).
- Fixes the way grouped categories on a chart was displayed.
- Value series that are turned off, as a part of the start-up preferences on a chart in desktop will now also be turned off on mobile. You can still tap it in the legend to turn it on and off.
- Fixed some issues with the point chart.
- Improved rendering of the funnel chart.
- In the main menu you should now see only dashboards you have licences to open.
- Improved start-up loading speeds.
- Fixed the tutorial slides. You should now be able to skip them.
- You should now be able to change your preferred language on the profile page.
- Fixed some rendering errors on radial and numeric gauges. Should now show correct titles and colors.
- Stacked charts should now be correct.