Business Analyze release note - Oct 2020
Business Analyze improvements
We have made these improvements to the online solution:
- Improved the speed of drilldowns.
- New/updates providers: Advisor and Tripletex
- Fixed a bug where grouping on date sometimes wasn’t possible.
- Fixed a bug where creating two dashboards with the same name in same desktop wasn’t possible.
- Fixed a bug where names on dashboards could be blank.
- Fixed a bug where adding desktop access to users wasn’t possible.
- Fixed a bug where reset password mails was stopped by various spam filters. (this can still occur but not as often.)
- Fixed a bug where export to Excel converted to wrong format.
- Fixed a bug where datetime2 could break some dashboards.
We have also made some improvements to the mobile app.
- Speed drastically improved by implementing Lazy Loading.
- Elements on a dashboard are now order alphabetically.
- Fixed a bug where the pivoted and stacked chart didn’t work
SuperOffice Package Improvements
For those of you that uses the SuperOffice Package, we have these improvements:
- Added support for maps in all relevant datasets.
- Fixed a bug where appointment URL (owl link) didn’t open up the correct appointment
- Fixed a bug where quote was returning more then 1 value in dsale.
- Fixed a bug where dSaleBudget didn’t check the variable for inactive elements
- Fixed a bug where dCSServiceDetails didn’t show unassigned tasks.